Friday, February 20, 2009

HELP! THE BEADS ARE TAKING OVER

Yep, they are taking over my beading area and a good part of the house. So it is time to try to sell some on my Etsy site to other aspiring jewelry lovers. Some would also make nice adornments for hats and shirts. So take a look you might find something you like.
Also I decided to try and jump start spring with a spring sale. I am more than ready for spring. Of course it is snowing tonight but there is always hope. It sure seems like a long winter, maybe because we didn't go south or west this winter but Alaska next summer will make that worth it. Really looking forward to that trip. We can only drive as far as Anchorage then have to fly the other 400miles, we are going to see my stepson who has lived up there for maybe 20 years. I have never been up there but have been told it is beautiful. I guess on a clear day you can see Russia from his deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment