Sunday, February 8, 2009

A LABOR OF LOVE


Finally finished the purse or amulet bag I was working on. There are very close to 15,000 seed beads in it. It sure was a lot of searching the floor for those elusive little guys, they sure can bounce and run and since we have a pergo floor not carpeting they roll really good too. I never added the hours up that it tok me but that I am sure was high. I did learn a lot about the different types of seed beads. I would love to be able to take some classes but there just isn't anything this far north and we are way too far from the cities to take advantage of anything down there. I found a really nice place down in Anoka called the Garden of Beads, the staff is so nice and helpful just wish it was closer. I would like to try a picture made of seed beads but don't know what yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment