Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Where did the time go? It was the middle of December, I think I blinked and now it is January 6th. Christmas was busy as usual especially with the large family we have. I have also been trying to master some new jewelry techniques with seed beads. So far all I have mastered is how to take the stitches apart. I am really good at that now. With the amount of snow we have been getting (must be about 3 feet already) and the nasty cold, it was -31 the other morning and that was without a wind chill I should be able to accomplish a lot but somehow it never works out that way. I have been getting some of my pieces listed on Etsy so I guess I have gotten somethng done. It doesn't feel that way though.

1 comment:

  1. We have had so much rain here that it is flooding in parts of town and the roads are closed.

    Negative 31? Yikes.

    Do you take blog requests? I would like to see some pet photos : )

    ReplyDelete